Risk of Injury and Professional Sickness Evaluation
Identifying the dangers and assessing the risks for each component of the working system, namely the performer, work duty, work means / work equipment and working environment based on the working places / jobs, evaluation that will be revised in the following cases:
- each time changes or alterations occur regarding the technology, work equipment, used substances or chemical compounds and the arrangement of the working places / jobs;
- after the occurrence of an event;
- upon finding the omission of risks or upon the occurrence of new risks;
- upon the use of a working place by a worker belonging to groups sensitive to the specific risks;
- when performing certain works.